Pleasant Harbor Marina is located on the west side of the Hood Canal on Puget Sound in Washington State. With our well protected and deep water harbor, we offer the best year-round moorage available on the Hood Canal. Pleasant Harbor Marina has 285 moorage slips, offering moorage at daily, weekly, monthly, or annual rates. We also have live-a-board spaces available. All of the slips here at Pleasant Harbor Marina have water and power, and we also have a full service fuel dock.
The new Galley Bistro & Pub will be completed in the Winter of 2014-15, with a grand opening date to be announced.
Some of our amenities include:
- Vacuum pump out, located at fuel dock
- On site security
- Hot tub (year around)
- Heated pool (May-September)
- Non-Ethanol gas & diesel dock
(cash discount & over 100 gallon discount)
- Groceries / gift shop / ice (No beer/wine at this time)
- Laundry, restrooms & showers